VirtuSlo 4Endurance League ’23
VirtuSlo 4Endurance League is a race series with 6 races over 6 weeks period.
Races will be held from 29th October till 3rd December 2023 every Sunday at 18:00 CET / 17:00 UTC.
Prizes (Nrgy Unit Drink) by 4Endurance for Category Stage Winners and Weekly Prize Draw for all Stage Finishers.
Prize Money for Top 3 overall in Category.
1st Place – 120€
2nd Place – 80€
3rd Place – 40€
PEN -> zFTP W/kg / zMAP Wkg / Compound Score (5min Wkg * 5min Watts)
Pen A – > 4.2 W/kg / > 5.1 W/kg / > 2000
Pen B – > 3.8 W/kg / > 4.6 W/kg / > 1650
Pen C – > 3.36 W/kg / > 4.1 W/kg / > 1350
Pen D – > 2.9 W/kg / > 3.6 W/kg / > 1100
Pen E – < 2.9 W/kg / < 3.6 W/kg / < 1100
Check your Category Enforcement and Power Curve at https://www.zwift.com/feed
The winner of the day is rider that is First Across the Finish Line.
To score points rider must finish the stage and be listed in Zwiftpower results.
Riders daily finishing rank translates into League Points.
The winner overall in category will be the one with the highest cumulative score of 5 best races out of 6.
Riders Highest Category during the 4Endurance League will be taken for the Overall Category Points Classification.
Worst race will be deleted after week 3.
Pen A Points
Pen B Points
Pen C Points
Pen D Points
Pen E Points
– Elite Level Performances above 5W/kg or 375W (20 mins); 6W/kg or 475W (5 mins); 9W/kg (1 min) and all riders with zwiftpower A+ category have to be supported by zwiftpower dual (power) recordings analysis from reputable power sources.
– Zwift Activities must be saved PUBLIC for verification.
Rules and Race settings
- No Powerups
- No TT Bikes (except Time Trial)
- Participants must be registered on zwiftpower.com to be included in the results
- Smart trainer or Power Meter required.
- Heart Rate Monitor required.
- No Indoor Bikes without Controlled Resistance (Cadence=Power)
- Using Sticky Watts to get an unrealistic advantage will result in DQ
Zwiftpower results: questions, complaints, etc., please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zwiftpower Disqualifcation Codes
WKG : Exceeded category power limits
UPG : Please upgrade; rider has proven ability to race in higher category
ZP : Zpower sources of power data prohibited in this category/finishing position
HR : Heart rate monitor required in this category/finishing position
DUAL : No dual uploaded or not set as public
ZRVG : ZADA disqualification
5W : 5-minute power exceeded 6 w/kg without ZADA approval
REGN : Unregistered rider, would have originally finished in Nth place if not disqualfieid
15S Exceeded 15-second w/kg limit
DQ : Disqualified for other reason (see note, or contact organizers)
Important note: We are 100% dependent on Zwiftpower monitoring and their statistical service.