Rule #1: Runda has no rules.
But for the sake of holly pepper, there are some recomendations:
- Don’t forget that Runda is a group effort to ride over standard distance or segment in the fastest possible time.
- Come, join Runda with a smile on your face. It’s your personal weekly speed festival.
- When it’s your turn, pull as a person obsessed by a demon. Pull like there is no tomorrow!
- Draft as much as you want, benefit from the effort of others as much as you want, but try keeping yourself at the tail of a blob.
- Always sprint for the final. Without a final sprint, Runda isn’t real runda.
- It is allowed to be a bit selfish asshole in the later part of the Runda. If you cross the line first, the beer for your group is on you!
- Chat, embrace, be enthusiastic, keep the group spirit high. Never bully others!
- Once the painful grim on your face disappears, it’s time for a smile again and a high five for your suffering group compatriots.
- Come back next Wednesday and try to finish in one group closer to leaders.
There will always be some bots (virtual cyclist) present, which will serve as sweepers for those who might lose the group before the finish line. They will ride behind the first group of riders with 2.5-3.0 w/kg and you can always count on their wheel once your legs blow out. Just grab their wheel and take advantage of their slipstream for finishing your day. If you are new to virtual riding, learn how to effectively draft behind these bots.
Important terms and conditions:
If you register for the event, your results from Virtuslo.cc Runda will be posted publicly on https://virtuslo.cc.
This Privacy Notice applies to the collection, use and display of your personal data on the virtuslo.cc website, and explains how virtuslo.cc (“we” or “us”) uses the personal data obtained through the events we organize.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you sign up with our events. This includes:
- profile information, such as your name, surname and RGT ID number;
- your metrics, such as your weight, gender and age, heart rate, cadence, power and power source;
- race results and performance information, such as race and segment times, peak power, the power to weight ratio, etc;
- technical information from cookies and similar technologies;
We receive much of the information described above from RGT Cycling as part of your participation in RGT events organized by virtuslo.cc.
How do we use this information?
We make your RGT results public.
If you sign up for our event, we compile and publish your results from RGT Cycling events on https://virtuslo.cc. This information will be available to anyone on the internet and may appear in search engine results. If you explicitly request the removal of your personal data, you will be removed from our published results.
We make your profile data and your personal biometrics public. This includes publishing your event data, such as your weight, gender, and sports equipment metrics. Publishing this information allows us and our community to monitor the integrity of our events and prevent riders from cheating or otherwise unfairly altering results and rankings.
If you are suspected of unfairly manipulating your metrics and performance, we may ask you to provide further information to demonstrate your real-life ability if it determines that you are performing at exceptional or suspicious levels based on your riding history or your rider metrics (i.e. height, weight, age, HRM, etc.).
Other uses of your personal data.
In addition to the purposes described above, we process personal data and rider metrics:
- As required to establish or fulfill any request you make;
- For the purposes of rider characterization, creating rankings and leaderboards, and calculating race points;
- To help us monitor and improve events;
- To investigate any complaints received from you or from others;
Do we share personal data?
No, we don’t share any kind of personal data with anybody. Personal data may only be shared with government authorities, law enforcement officials, legal advisors and other professionals, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
How long will we publish personal data?
We will publish your personal data for as long as you don’t request for removal. If you decide to request data removal, your personal data will be permanently deleted. Your results may continue to appear in an anonymously form for an event in order to provide to maintain the integrity of the results for other members of the Service.
What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
Where required by law, you may be entitled to ask us for a copy of your information, to correct it, erase or restrict its processing, or to ask us to transfer some of this information to other organizations. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your data. In some instances, this may mean that we are able to retain data even if you withdraw your consent. We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data or would like to request the removal of your data, you can get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities.